We post about
- Freelance writers
- Academic help
- Essay writing
- Plagiarism issues
- Academic integrity
Checked writing services
Picking Up Winning Research Paper Argument Topic Ideas
When it comes to picking winning argument topics for your research paper, you need to consider various things. For example, any topic that you do settle on needs to be in-depth enough that you can write a comprehensive piece of work.
Furthermore, it will ideally have strong arguments for either side, so as to make writing the work more effective. It is worth pointing out that you do not necessarily have to write about the side of the argument that you agree with - sometimes writing for the opposing point of view can make for a more interesting and challenging experience.
Putting pen to paper writing down any ideas that come to mind
As part of brainstorming process for coming up with good topic ideas for your paper, it is a good idea to jot down as many ideas as possible. Whether you like the idea or not at the time, it may well come in handy later on, so getting it down on paper ensures you don’t forget anything, so that it can be useful for inspiration later on.
Using online resources to inspire further topic ideas
Another great source of inspiration is the Internet. With many prewritten papers to look for, you can get ideas from work that people have written previously.
As well as any ideas that you may find online, you may wish to use some of the ideas listed below. Even if you don’t like any of the titles themselves, they may act as inspiration for the final topic that you choose to write about with your paper.
- An analysis of the success of introducing medical marijuana laws in the United States
- An analysis of how effectively mental disorders are treated by healthcare systems
- A study into how effective tax cuts are into stimulating economic growth
- Does reverse discrimination help to promote equality?
- A study into how crime rates the measured and whether or not they give an accurate picture
- Using animals in medical research: how are animals treated and can it be condoned?
- A study into Internet censorship around the world and whether or not it should occur
- A study of piracy in the entertainment industry and whether how it affects major artists financially
- Is it cost-effective to provide when loss surgery for free?
- What are the effects of cyber bullying and should convictions carry higher sentences?