We post about
- Freelance writers
- Academic help
- Essay writing
- Plagiarism issues
- Academic integrity
Checked writing services
Argumentative Essay Topics for College Students
Students write argumentative essays as college assignments, so that they develop and master their writing and persuasive skills. They need evidences and facts in order to compose the arguments that support their thesis statements. It is not enough to provide pros and cons of the issue, it is necessary to give the readers a solid understanding of the problem and describe possible solutions.
Nevertheless, you have to come up with a good essay topic first. When you like the topic, your paper will be more persuasive. Study the thesis statements below and choose the topic you want to develop in your essay.
Racial Inequality and Racism
- Every member of the society is influenced by racial discrimination.
- Terrorism and the level of person’s discrimination based on an individual’s race are positively correlated.
- Nothing can be said against that racism is present in the majority of schools in the United States.
- Tolerance is something every person should understand and accept as a lifestyle.
The Role of Religion in the Society
- Doctors cannot provide relevant treatment to a person whose believes does not allow him or her to stay in hospital.
- Religion helps people to feel better during times of hardship, but it does not help to solve the problems.
- Religion studies are interesting, but they should not be a part of a school curriculum.
- Religion helps people stay tolerant and kind to others.
Beauty and Plastic Surgery
- People are never satisfied with their appearance and plastic surgery cannot help much.
- Only accidents victims and those born with defects should use plastic surgery.
- Celebrities spend millions of dollars on plastic surgery and secure jobs for graduates of medical schools.
- Beauty is a subjective concept, therefore any plastic surgeon can make you beautiful.
Entertainment and Movies
- Books are often better than movies, so people cannot judge books by their movies.
- Trailers form wrong expectations from the movies, because producers choose the best moments to attract the audience.
- The best actors never win the Academy Awards.
- It does not make sense to split a book and make two or three movies based on a single story.
Social Networks and Celebrities
- Social networks are the most dangerous time-consumers in the office.
- It is reasonable to take social network breaks when students prepare for their finals.
- VIP’s should be somehow protected from paparazzi, as they also have the right to have personal secrets.
- It is dangerous to share personal information on social networks, because it is easily available for frauds.